Thursday 2 May 2013

Reflecting on March and April

The Easter holidays meant that March was a short month so I've decided to combine my March and April posts.

During March, I really enjoyed the improvisation and skinner releasing classes with Polly.  I feel like after the stress of my dissertation was out of the way, I was free to really enjoy moving.  Below is an extract from my journal from a class with Polly from the penultimate week of term...

Gentle.
Tumble.
One Move falls seamlessly into another.
Natural.
Like waves.
Water tumbling over rocks.
Calming.
Peaceful.
Movement.
Moving.

Journal entries similar to the one above have become more common for me this year.  I tend to draw stick images and explain my experience very literally so this makes a nice change.

After the Easter break, I was suddenly in my final term at University.  It has come around very quickly!  Below is an image from my journal from my first session back.

 
 
 
I've been spendind the past month preparing for my Viva that is taking place this afternoon.  Hopefully it'll go well.  I'll post my thoughts on it later this week.
 

1 comment:

  1. I truly like to reading your post. Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a
    nice information.
    Dance Academy in Panchkula

    ReplyDelete